Do you have multiple locations, each in a different area of the country? That means you understand the extra challenges of staffing, paying local and state taxes, and more. What’s the biggest challenge of all? Utility expense management. Making sure you’re getting the best rates for each location. Making sure you’re not being overcharged. Making sure your bills are accurate. One reason for the extreme difficulty of these tasks is that there are SO many service providers that a business needs to operate. For example, did you know that in the US right now, there are:
- More than 1,600 electric utility companies
- More than 148,000 public water providers
- More than 9,000 natural gas providers
- More than 2,965 internet providers
- More than 8,600 waste collection companies
- More than 870 telecommunications providers
Who can possibly keep track of each location’s service provider’s rates, fees, billing processes, tariffs, contracts, and rebates? Who confirms the accuracy of each bill every month? And when it comes to contract renewal, who has the experience to negotiate the best rates?
Inverse Technology Solutions has been in the expense management business for years. We’ve saved our clients millions of dollars:
- We conduct an audit to identify where cost reductions, location by location, can be found.
- We help our clients make the necessary changes to save money.
- We make sure our clients are never overcharged again.
- You don’t have to worry about tracking the rates, bills, or contracts for your locations’ myriad service providers. We do it for you. So let your people do the important work. We’ll watch your back! Call 800-854-2444 or visit our website, www.inversetech.com, for more information. And by the way, if you already have an expense management services company working for you, ask about our “Audit the Auditor” service. It can’t hurt and might be beneficial.